<< 硅谷 第3季 第04集>>
-
1. be reserved for the eating for Fage yogurt by me.
专门留给我吃费奇酸奶的。
-
2. Look at this--the angle's all wrong.
你们看 根本伸不进去。
-
3. Aren't you supposed to just tip that little plastic cup part up
你把那个小塑料杯倒过来。
-
4. and dump the jam into the yogurt?
把果酱倒进酸奶里不就行了吗。
-
5. How would you know that? Have you been eating my Fage yogurts?
你怎么知道的 你经常偷吃我的费奇酸奶吗。
-
6. No, I saw it on the billboards.
没有 我在广告牌上看的。
-
7. Well, what they don't tell you on the billboards
那广告牌没告诉你。
-
8. is that you can't get all of it out--look at that!
这根本倒不干净 瞧见没。
-
9. You have to dig it out. But you can't dig it out
你必须得伸勺刮出来 但根本刮不到。
-
10. with these big-as-hell, wide fucking spoons.
因为这勺子太他妈大了。