返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 硅谷 第3季 第05集>>

  • 1. What about all your other "Incubees"?
    那你其他的被孵人该怎么办。
  • 2. I've heard quite a few exciting pitches over the last week,but I'll be forced to forgo those opportunities
    我上周听了不少有意思的点子,但是为了你们这个平庸的项目。
  • 3. because of your mediocrity.
    我不得不放弃了这些机会。
  • 4. You see, Richard, when I invited you into my incubator,I promised to get you ready for the outside world.
    理查德 我邀请你住进我的孵化器,我承诺帮你们成长到足以应对外面的世界。
  • 5. But I failed to do that. I wouldn't trust you out there
    但我没做到 我不想把你们扔出去。
  • 6. in the real world as far as I could throw you.
    在这个现实的世界里遭受伤害。
  • 7. And to be honest, I could probably throw you
    坦白讲 我其实能把你们。
  • 8. all the way across the front yard.
    扔出我的前院。
  • 9. Okay, but I don't want to stay here.
    好吧 可我不想待在这里。
  • 10. I don't want you to either, Richard.
    我也不想你留下 理查德。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 58 Previous Next