<< 硅谷 第3季 第06集>>
-
1. I mean, just hearing his voice again is giving me PTSD.
光是再听到他的声音就让我得创伤应激障碍了。
-
2. Right. But you just called him cool.
是吗 但你刚说他酷。
-
3. No, I called him Kool-Aid. We all did.
不 我说的是酷爱 我们都这么叫。
-
4. -Right. -Because he's like the Kool-Aid pitcher
-这样啊 -因为他就像广告里。
-
5. from the ads.
那个'酷爱'大水罐。
-
6. As in, every fucking time we were hanging out without him,he'd come smashing through a wall.
每次我们出去玩不带他,他都会疯狂地来找我们。
-
7. But you still hung out with him.
但你们还是跟他一起玩啊。
-
8. Yeah, 'cause we were 19,and he had weed and beer.
那是因为我们才19岁,而他有大麻和啤酒。
-
9. But even drunk and high I couldn't take it.
但就算我喝醉了嗑嗨了 我还是受不了他。
-
10. I mean, it's like he's fucking allergic
好像让别人说话。