<< 硅谷 第3季 第06集>>
-
1. So that's kind of confusing to the consumer,so I think we're gonna keep it the way it is.
加上你们会误导消费者,所以我们准备保持原样不作变动。
-
2. Uh, the whole point of doing this
做这整件事的目的。
-
3. was so that we could get our name out there. Remember?
是为了推广我们的公司品牌 记得吗。
-
4. I tell you what. Let's see how it goes this time,the next time we'll work something out.
这样吧 先看看这次的效果如何,下次合作我们再想办法。
-
5. Uh, no. No. We can't see how it goes this time.
不不 我们不能等着看这次的效果如何。
-
6. There is no next time. Okay?
没有下一次了 好吗。
-
7. We are racing to get our platform ready for CES.
我们紧赶慢赶制作平台准备参加消费电子展。
-
8. And we took time away from doing that
而我们把做平台的时间挪出来。
-
9. to do this so we could get PR value.
做这个 是为了公关价值。
-
10. If no one sees the logo, then there's no PR value at all.
没人看到我们的公司商标 就毫无公关价值。