<< 硅谷 第3季 第08集>>
-
1. So, since he's a piece of shit, he's a piece of shit.
所以因为他是一坨屎 所以他是一坨屎。
-
2. Okay, math aside,the point I'm trying to make here is
好吧 不扯数学了,我就是想说。
-
3. we didn't actually break his code. Okay?
我们并没有突破他的防火墙 好吗。
-
4. So he's getting fired for no reason.
所以他是不明不白地被解雇了。
-
5. And I kinda feel bad for the guy.
我有点过意不去。
-
6. He's probably pulling his hair out somewhere,wondering where he screwed up.
他这会儿没准正不知在哪扯头发,琢磨到底哪里搞砸了。
-
7. But he didn't screw up,and he'll never know that for the rest of his life.
但是他没搞砸,而他这辈子也不会知道这一点了。
-
8. I bet you're right.
你说的很对。
-
9. He probably is just ripping his hair out somewhere.
他现在没准真在扯自己的头发呢。
-
10. I wish I could see that.
真想观摩观摩。