<< 硅谷 第3季 第08集>>
-
1. Math aside, Richard, we're all black hats now.
先不说数学 理查德 我们都是黑帽了。
-
2. The point is, what are we gonna do about Seth?
重点是 我们要怎样对付赛斯。
-
3. How do you mean?
你什么意思。
-
4. Well, I mean, we have an unemployed
我的意思是 现在有一个无业。
-
5. and very pissed off systems guy,who very publicly threatened to skullfuck our whole system.
且愤怒的程序员,在非常公开的场合威胁要操翻我们的系统。
-
6. He's not gonna do shit.
他什么都不会做。
-
7. He's a coder.
他是个代码狗。
-
8. By definition, we're all pussies.
意思就是 我们都是怂货。
-
9. Look, he'll vent for half an hour...
听着 他会发泄半个多小时。
-
10. and then he'll go LARPing and mogging
之后搞点角色扮演然后奸下尸。