<< 硅谷 第3季 第09集>>
-
1. to the underlying intellectual property that makes up Pied Piper.
'魔笛手'公司拥有的知识产权。
-
2. So we're fucked now, is that it? We're totally fucked?
所以我们完蛋了 对吧 我们死定了。
-
3. Well, I mean, it all depends on whether or not
这都取决于'互利'的律师。
-
4. the attorneys at Hooli figure out
是否能发现。
-
5. that your girlfriend is your laptop.
你的女朋友就是你的笔记本电脑。
-
6. Are you just telling us this entire case just
你是说这整个案子的关键在于。
-
7. hinges on people believing that Richard had a girlfriend?
人们是否相信理查德有女朋友。
-
8. We are fucked.
我们完蛋了。
-
9. All right, this is gonna be a long two days,so let's try to keep things brief.
这两天将会十分漫长,所以请大家尽量长话短说。
-
10. Your Honor, I think I can help speed things along.
法官大人 我应该能帮忙加快进度。