返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 硅谷 第3季 第09集>>

  • 1. I incubated Pied Piper. I saw the value in that.
    '魔笛手'是我孵化的 我看到了它的价值。
  • 2. Oh, did you? Isn't it true
    是吗 在亨德里克斯先生。
  • 3. that you were about to evict Mr. Hendricks
    成为竞价对象前。
  • 4. until he became the subject of a bidding war?
    你不是正要驱逐他吗。
  • 5. You disliked Pied Piper...
    你不喜欢'魔笛手'。
  • 6. the one app in your hostel that showed promise.
    这个在你的宿舍里唯一有前景的软件。
  • 7. Well, I think that's a bit harsh. I mean, ev--
    这话有点刻薄了 驱逐什么的...。
  • 8. In fact, you tried to encourage Mr. Hendricks
    你还曾鼓励亨德里克斯先生。
  • 9. to change his app to be more like
    将他的软件变成。
  • 10. Mr. Bighetti's horrendous app
    达头蒂先生开发的那种。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 62 Previous Next