<< 硅谷 第3季 第10集>>
  
  
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        1. Mr. Bachman,-I am sorry to drop in on you like this... -Erlich, Seriously!
      
       
    
    
      巴赫曼先生,-很抱歉这样突然造访  -埃利希  我说真的。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        2. but I have got the buyers here.
      
       
    
    
      但我带了买主来。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        3. Shit. He's gonna drink his own piss.
      
       
    
    
      该死  他要喝自己的尿了。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        4. Gilfoyle, I need some fucking help!
      
       
    
    
      吉尔弗约尔  我他妈需要帮手。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        5. Sorry, Louise, this isn't a great time.
      
       
    
    
      抱歉  露易丝  现在不太合适。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        6. -I'm entertaining... -I told you already, I'm busy!
      
       
    
    
      -我在开派对  -我告诉过你我在忙。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        7. and I have some minor cosmetic repairs
      
       
    
    
      而且我的墙面有点小破损。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        8. to do before I show the house.
      
       
    
    
      修好后才能让买家看房。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        9. Oh, no, they don't even need to look inside.
      
       
    
    
      没事  他们根本不准备看屋里。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        10. They only want the property for the lot value.
      
       
    
    
      他们只对土地的净值感兴趣。