<< 硅谷 第3季 第10集>>
-
1. How much did you get him?
你替他卖了多少钱。
-
2. Wait. You're selling the house just like that?
等下 你就这样把房子卖了。
-
3. It wasn't a rash decision. I agonized over it.
那不是草率行事 做这决定我很心痛。
-
4. But what about your incubator?
但你的孵化器怎么办。
-
5. What about it, Jared?
你说呢 贾里德。
-
6. Pied Piper has caked its pants,Jian-Yang's chances of investment
'魔笛手'已经屁滚尿流了,杨靖拿到投资的机会。
-
7. have literally gone up in smoke,and you heard what Monahan said in court yesterday.
真正可以说是随烟飘散了,你也听到了昨天莫纳汉在法庭上的话。
-
8. Market forces and random events have conspired against me
市场力量和随机事件都与我对立。
-
9. to make the success of my incubator all but impossible.
让我的孵化器毫无成功的可能。
-
10. Functionally, all I've really achieved
说到底 我其实运营了。