<< 老友记 第8季 第02集>>
-
1. God, this guy doesn't have a clue.
天啊 这个男人什么都不知道。
-
2. He's just walking down the street thinking,"I had sex with Rachel Greene. I rock!"
他走在街上心想,"我跟瑞秋·格林做爱了 我太帅了"。
-
3. Then, bam! He's a father, everything's different.
然后 砰 他突然当了爸爸 一切都变了。
-
4. It's only different if he wants it to be.
除非他真的想当爸爸。
-
5. I'm not gonna ask him for anything.
我不会对他提出任何要求。
-
6. Okay, then. He still has this huge decision to make.
他还是得做出重大的决定。
-
7. Now he's walking around thinking,"Do I want to be a dad?" Then, bam!
现在他边走边想,"我要当爸爸吗" 然后 砰。
-
8. What was that "bam"?
这次怎么了。
-
9. I don't know. He's hit by a bus, or something.
我不知道 他可能是被公车撞了。
-
10. Joey, what would you do if someone you slept with
乔伊 如果跟你上过床的女人。