<< 老友记 第8季 第02集>>
-
1. Then you have his baby.
那你可以去怀他的孩子。
-
2. Believe me, I'm trying.
相信我 我正在努力。
-
3. It's so weird. You're gonna tell this guy today...
这种感觉真奇怪 你今天就要告诉这个男人。
-
4. ...and he has no idea what's gonna happen.
而他完全不知道会发生什么事。
-
5. Yeah. You're just gonna knock on his door
你马上就要敲开他的门。
-
6. and change his life forever.
永远改变他的生活。
-
7. You're like Ed McMahon,except without the big check.
你就像艾德·麦马汉,只是手上没有拿大额支票。
-
8. Or the raw sexual magnetism.
也缺乏原始的性吸引力。
-
9. Yeah, well, I guess it is pretty big news.
对 这确实是个大消息。
-
10. Pretty big? It's huge!
大消息 这可是个天大的消息。