<< 老友记 第8季 第02集>>
-
1. I can't believe I screwed this up!
不敢相信我给搞砸了。
-
2. I'm sorry, man.
我很遗憾 兄弟。
-
3. Here's a thought. This is the same ballroom.
我有个点子 你们就是在这个宴会厅请的客。
-
4. There's a band. There's gonna be plenty of dressedup people.
这里有乐队 等一下会有很多人盛装前来。
-
5. Are you suggesting we dance our troubles away?
你是说我们可以一跳解千愁。
-
6. No, no, no, I'm saying we buy more of these at the gift shop...
不 我是说我们到礼品店买一些即可拍。
-
7. ...throw our tuxes back on and take a few pictures.
换上礼服拍几张照片。
-
8. All we have to make sure not to get anybody's faces.
我们只要不拍到任何人的脸就行。
-
9. Are you serious?
你是认真的吗。
-
10. I'm just thinking about your new bride at home, okay?
我是想到在家等你的新娘。