<< 老友记 第8季 第02集>>
-
1. Chandler's never gonna trust me with anything ever again.
钱德勒再也不会相信我了。
-
2. You got my parents' gift.
你拆开了我爸妈的礼物。
-
3. Yeah. What is that?
那是什么。
-
4. I don't know. I think it does something to salami.
应该是跟意大利腊肠有关的东西。
-
5. How'd it go? What did Tag say?
情况如何 泰格怎么说。
-
6. Tag is not the father. And Joey knows now?
泰格不是孩子他爸 乔伊竟然知道了。
-
7. I do, Rach, I do. And I am so happy for you.
我知道了 瑞秋 我为你感到高兴。
-
8. Wow, you didn't even try to unook my bra.
你竟然没想要解开我的胸罩。
-
9. So are you ever gonna tell whoever it is?
你还打算要告诉孩子他爸吗。
-
10. I will. I'm just not up for it tonight.
我会的 我只是不想今晚告诉他。