返回首页
登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 老友记 第8季 第04集>>

  • 1. You were a delight to talk to.
    跟你聊天很开心。
  • 2. You asked all those insightful, great questions.
    你问了一些很有见解的问题。
  • 3. And you've never been funnier. I mean, joke, joke, joke!
    你也很风趣 一直在开玩笑。
  • 4. You were a hoot!
    你真的很耍宝。
  • 5. Don't worry about it. You still got me and Phoebe.
    别担心了 你们还有我跟菲比。
  • 6. Excuse me, I don't want Greg and Jenny's rejects.
    对不起 我不要葛瑞格跟珍妮的退货。
  • 7. Rachel won't talk to me. She won't open the door.
    瑞秋不肯跟我说话 她连门都不肯开。
  • 8. I wonder why, pervert.
    我很好奇是为什么 变态。
  • 9. Okay, listen, I am not a pervert.
    好吧 我不是变态。
  • 10. That's, like, the pervert motto.
    变态都是那么说的。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 34 Previous Next