返回首页
登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 老友记 第8季 第05集>>

  • 1. But we really do need to find someone up here.
    但我们真的急需新鲜血液。
  • 2. Work is starting to pile up.
    工作开始越积越多了。
  • 3. I've got a stack of documents on my desk this high.
    我桌上的文件已经叠到这么高了。
  • 4. You know what we should do. Just toss them in the shredder
    我给你出个主意 把它们丢到碎纸机里。
  • 5. and claim you never got them.
    就说你从来没有收到它们。
  • 6. That's a good one, Bing.
    那真的很好笑 宾。
  • 7. What does a guy have to do to be taken seriously around here?
    我该怎么做他们才会觉得我是认真的。
  • 8. Okay, I gave him another chance, but Tim has got to go.
    我又给了他一次机会 但提姆非走不可。
  • 9. But... No, no, no. He is totally incompetent.
    但... 不行 他太不称职了。
  • 10. I called the chef who recommended him to me.
    我打电话给推荐他给我的厨师。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 37 Previous Next