<< 老友记 第8季 第08集>>
-
1. Okay, here's the extras: Handcuffs, spanking...
这是另外收钱的项目 手拷 鞭打...。
-
2. Maybe Monica's playing a joke on you.
或许莫妮卡是在跟你开玩笑。
-
3. You know? Getting her own husband a hooker. That's pretty funny.
帮自己老公找妓女 那真的很好笑。
-
4. That is funny. Maybe for my birthday she'll murder someone.
是很好笑 或许我生日的时候她会去杀人。
-
5. I'll bet Ross was in on it too.
我敢说罗斯也知情。
-
6. I mean, he was "conveniently" busy.
他"刚好"很忙。
-
7. Do you mind if I smoke in here?
你不介意我抽烟吧。
-
8. Actually, I'd rather...
你还是不要...。
-
9. Yeah, go ahead. We're gonna have to burn that room down anyway.
抽吧 反正我们也会烧掉那个房间。
-
10. How could you have kept all this from me?
你为什么一直没有告诉我。