<< 老友记 第8季 第08集>>
-
1. He's right, though. The '74 is absolute piss.
但他说得对 74年的酒真的很难喝。
-
2. This was such a huge mistake.
这是个天大的错误 菲比。
-
3. I can't tell him, Phoebe. I can't. I can't. I can't.
我不敢告诉他 菲比 我做不到。
-
4. Rachel... No, it's okay. This is what's gonna happen.
瑞秋... 没事 这样吧。
-
5. I'm gonna wait a couple of years,and then the baby will tell him.
我再等上几年,然后宝宝会告诉他。
-
6. Why? So he can get mad at the baby?
怎么 让他拿宝宝撒气吗。
-
7. Hey, that is the baby's problem.
那就是宝宝要解决的问题了。
-
8. Everything okay with the waiter?
服务生没问题吧。
-
9. I have no idea. I went to the bathroom.
我不知道 我去了洗手间。
-
10. So, sweetie, you were starting to tell me what is new with you.
甜心 你刚才准备告诉我你的近况。