<< 老友记 第8季 第14集>>
-
1. Don't worry about it. No big deal.
别放在心上 没有什么大不了。
-
2. But still, it should have been me. I'm the dad.
但应该由我送她来 我毕竟是孩子他爸。
-
3. If you have any questions, Here's information on Braxton Hicks. Thanks.
如果还有疑问,这是假性宫缩的资料 谢谢。
-
4. By the way, you did the right thing by bringing her in.
对了 你送她过来是对的。
-
5. You'll make a wonderful father.
你会是个好爸爸。
-
6. Hey, not as good as this guy. He brought Twizzlers.
我没有这家伙厉害 他买了糖果。
-
7. There has got to be a way.
一定会有办法。
-
8. Do you have a bobby pin? Yeah.
你有发夹吗 有。
-
9. Oh, no, wait. I'm not a 9yearold girl.
不对 我不是九岁的小女孩。
-
10. Then why do you throw like one?
那为什么你投球的时候很像。