<< 老友记 第8季 第15集>>
-
1. No, no, no. I will. I just want to butter her up first.
不 我会说的 但得先哄哄她。
-
2. I'm going to take her to an amazing Valentine's dinner,do all this romantic stuff.
我要带她去吃一顿丰盛的情人节晚餐,做一些浪漫的事。
-
3. And then just when she thinks I'm the best boyfriend in the world,then I'm gonna tell her my pregnant exgirlfriend is living with me.
当她觉得我是有史以来最棒的男朋友时,我会告诉她 我怀孕的前女友跟我同居了。
-
4. If I haven't said it before, she's a lucky, lucky lady.
或许我之前没提过 她是个非常幸运的女人。
-
5. So where are...? What the mother of crap is up with this stuff?
我们...这个玩意是怎么回事。
-
6. God, is it gum? Is it food? What's the deal?
到底是口香糖还是食物 能不能咽下去。
-
7. Oh, it's nice. May I try a pink one?
好好吃 我能尝尝粉红色的吗。
-
8. So between her and me being friends,and her history with Ross...
她跟我是朋友,还跟罗斯交往过...。
-
9. ...it just isn't gonna happen.
这种事绝不能发生。
-
10. It'd be like you falling in love with a cat.
那就像是你爱上了一只猫。