<< 老友记 第8季 第15集>>
-
1. I know, I know! I'm so sorry for you! Oh, my god.
我知道 我为你感到难过 天啊。
-
2. You guys! You guys, look! What? Did her ass explode?
你们快看 怎么 她屁股爆炸了吗。
-
3. No, the baby's out. Look, look.
不 宝宝出来了 你们看。
-
4. Look at those little fingers and toes.
看看那些小手指跟小脚趾。
-
5. Look how happy the mom is now.
看看妈妈现在有多高兴。
-
6. Oh, Rach. Screw you guys!
瑞秋 去你们的。
-
7. You don't have to do it!
要生孩子的又不是你们。
-
8. What's up? Mona just dumped me.
怎么了 蒙娜刚刚甩了我。
-
9. Oh, man, I'm sorry. Why?
天啊 我很遗憾 为什么。
-
10. Well, with everything that's been going on lately,I haven't exactly been the perfect boyfriend.
从我最近的种种表现来看,我算不上个称职的男友。