<< 老友记 第8季 第15集>>
-
1. I didn't tell her I got Rachel pregnant.
我没有告诉她 我让瑞秋怀孕了。
-
2. I gave her a key to my apartment and then had the locks changed.
我给了她我家的钥匙 然后换了锁。
-
3. Then I lied to her about Rachel moving in with me.
关于瑞秋搬到我家的事 我跟她撒了谎。
-
4. In a way, I judge her for not breaking up with me sooner.
其实 我想怪她不早点跟我分手。
-
5. That really sucks, man.
这打击太大了。
-
6. Especially on Valentine's Day. Yeah.
特别是在情人节 是啊。
-
7. Wait a minute. What are you doing here?
等一下 你在这里做什么。
-
8. Joey Tribbiani without a date on Valentine's Day?
乔伊·崔比安尼在情人节却没有约会。
-
9. What's going on, huh? Girl trouble?
发生了什么事 遇上感情困扰了吗。
-
10. Sort of. Really?
可以那么说 真的吗。