<< 老友记 第8季 第17集>>
-
1. ...that I understand that it's your baby...
我了解 那是你的宝宝。
-
2. ...and it is not mine to purchase.
我不能买下它。
-
3. Well, as long as we are clear about that.
只要把话说清楚就好了。
-
4. There it is.
到了。
-
5. That's not your regular cleaners. I know.
这不是你常去的洗衣店 我知道。
-
6. but that creep that I went on that date with goes to there,so I have to find a new one.
但和我约会的那个怪胎会去那里,我得找家新的洗衣店。
-
7. I also have to find a new video store,a new bank, a new adult bookstore, a new grocery store...
我还得找新的音像店,银行 成人书店 杂货店...。
-
8. What? A new grocery store.
什么 新的杂货店。
-
9. The universe said I'd meet a nice guy.
宇宙预示我会认识一个好男人。
-
10. And that's what they gave me?
结果就给我这么一个货色。