<< 老友记 第8季 第17集>>
-
1. I'm sorry. It's just that you're so incredibly beautiful.
抱歉 你真的是美得不可思议。
-
2. Well, I'm sorry about that too. But what are you gonna do?
我也这么觉得 但又能怎么办呢。
-
3. I hope you don't think I'm crazy,but I feel like I was meant to pick this up, Do you believe in that kind of thing? A little.
希望你别觉得我疯了,我觉得帮你捡东西算是命中注定,你相信那种事吗 有一点。
-
4. Now you're talking.
你终于靠谱了。
-
5. Would you like to go out and have a cup of coffee?
你想去喝杯咖啡吗。
-
6. I'd love to. Let me tell my friend.
我很乐意 我去跟我朋友打个招呼。
-
7. An ink stain! Can I watch how you get this out?
是墨水印子 我能看你把它洗干净吗。
-
8. She must have left.
她一定是先走了。
-
9. So? What happened? It's all gonna be okay.
所以呢 发生了什么事 没事了。
-
10. They're so happy I'm not suing them,that they gave me one extra month paid maternity leave.
他们很高兴我不会告他们,我还能多放一个月的带薪产假。