<< 老友记 第8季 第18集>>
-
1. Except at night when he treats me like the naughty girl I am.
不过他晚上在床上会把我当作淘气少女。
-
2. By the way, would it be okay if I give the toast
对了 今年由我来向爸妈致辞。
-
3. to mom and dad this year?
可以吗。
-
4. Yeah, you sure you want to after what happened at their 20th?
经历过20周年纪念日的意外后 你还是想吗。
-
5. Yeah. I'd really like to.
我真的很想。
-
6. Okay, hopefully this time Mom won't boo you.
希望这次妈不会嘘你。
-
7. Yes! Every year Ross makes the toast,and it's always really moving, and always makes them cry.
太好了 每年都是罗斯致词,他的话总能把大家感动得痛哭流涕。
-
8. This year, I'm gonna make them cry.
今年 我要把他们弄哭。
-
9. You wonder why Ross is their favorite?
你还不知道他们为什么最爱罗斯吗。
-
10. No, really. Any time Ross makes a toast,everyone cries and hugs him and pats him on the back.
不是 只要罗斯一致词,大家都会哭着拥抱他 拍他的背。