<< 老友记 第8季 第18集>>
-
1. and I had the room filled with lilies, her favorite flower.
我在房间里铺满了她最喜欢的百合花。
-
2. That is so sweet! I want to hear the rest!
简直太浪漫了 我还想听完呢。
-
3. Then Fred Astaire singing, "The Way You Look Tonight"
音响系统里传出弗莱德·艾斯塔的歌声。
-
4. came on the sound system, and the lights came down,I got on one knee...
《你今晚的样子》 此时灯光熄灭,我单脚跪地。
-
5. and written across the dome, in the stars, were the words:
圆顶从左至右用星星拼成一行字。
-
6. "Will you marry me?"
"你愿意嫁给我吗 "。
-
7. And the ring was the size of my fist.
戒指有我的拳头那么大。
-
8. Hey, Phoebe? Look...
菲比 听着。
-
9. ...I want to apologize about before. Okay? We were being jerks.
我要对你道歉 我们太不厚道了。
-
10. Parker's a nice guy, and I'd like to get to know him.
派克人很好 我想多了解他。