返回首页
登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 老友记 第8季 第18集>>

  • 1. Then you better do it now.
    那你最好快去找他。
  • 2. Why? Because I'm gonna kill him.
    为什么 因为我要杀了他。
  • 3. What? What? You guys were right.
    什么 你们说得没错。
  • 4. He's too excited about everything.
    他对所有事都太热衷了。
  • 5. I'm all for living life,but this is the Gellers' 35th anniversary.
    我也很喜欢生命,但这是盖勒夫妇结婚35周年派对。
  • 6. Let's call a spade a spade. This party stinks.
    我们摸着良心说话 这个派对烂透了。
  • 7. I know. I'm having the worst time.
    就是 我简直无聊到了极点。
  • 8. There was a 15minute line for the buffet,and when I got to the plates...
    那边取自助餐要排15分钟的队,等我好不容易拿到盘子。
  • 9. ...I slipped on a giant booger.
    结果踩到一大坨鼻涕滑倒了。
  • 10. Are you sure it wasn't an oyster?
    你确定那不是生蚝吗。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 35 Previous Next