<< 老友记 第8季 第18集>>
-
1. You want to hear something sad?
你们想听些悲伤的故事吗。
-
2. The other day, I was watching 60 Minutes
有一天我在《60分钟》。
-
3. and there was this piece on orphans in Romania...
看到罗马尼亚孤儿院的报导。
-
4. ...who have been so neglected that they were incapable of love.
他们遭到抛弃 无法再爱。
-
5. You people are made of stone!
你们都是铁血心肠。
-
6. Here's to Mom and Dad. Whatever!
敬爸妈 随便啦。
-
7. Thank you, Monica. That was interesting.
谢谢莫妮卡 那段致辞很有意思。
-
8. Wasn't it interesting, Jack?
很有意思吧 杰克。
-
9. Why don't I remember this dog?
为什么我不记得这只狗了。
-
10. Ross? Why don't you give us your toast now?
罗斯 你为什么不为我们致词呢。