<< 老友记 第8季 第20集>>
-
1. Did you pick a nanny yet?
你挑好奶妈了吗。
-
2. Now I don't want you to use your housekeeper
我不建议让管家兼职。
-
3. 'cause it would just split her focus.
因为那样她会分心的。
-
4. Actually, I'm not gonna use a nanny.
事实上 我不打算请奶妈。
-
5. And I don't have a housekeeper.
我也没有管家。
-
6. It's like you're a cave person.
你简直像是山顶洞人。
-
7. Rachel, you must get a nanny.
瑞秋 你得请个奶妈。
-
8. You don't know how overwhelming this is gonna be.
你不知道带孩子有多累。
-
9. I mean when you were a baby I had full time help, I had Mrs. Kay.
你小时候我雇用了凯太太。
-
10. Mrs. K! Oh, yeah, she was sweet.
凯太太 对 她人真的很好。