<< 老友记 第8季 第21集>>
-
1. Hey, you guys. I got some bad news. What?
伙计们 有个坏消息 什么。
-
2. That's no way to sell newspapers.
这样怎么卖得出去报纸。
-
3. Try, "Extra! Extra! Read all about it!"
试试"号外 号外 快来买啊"。
-
4. No. Monica's restaurant got a horrible review in the Post.
不 莫妮卡的餐厅在纽约邮报上的评价很差。
-
5. I didn't want her to see it,so I ran around and bought all the copies I could find.
我不希望她看到,所以跑遍附近报摊买下了所有报纸。
-
6. This is bad. And I've had my bad share of bad reviews.
确实很糟糕 我一直都被批得很凶。
-
7. I still remember my first good one, though:
我还记得我第一次被赞美。
-
8. "Everything else in this production of Our Town
《我们的小镇》的其他所有方面。
-
9. was simply terrible.
都很差劲。
-
10. Joey Tribbiani was abysmal."
乔伊·崔比安尼无可救药。