<< 硅谷 第4季 第2集>>
-
1. Well... well, go. I mean, go.
好吧...快去吧。
-
2. Denpok, I know you were in Aspen,thank you for coming. Please, have a seat.
丹波克 我知道您之前人在阿斯彭,谢谢您前来 请坐。
-
3. I'm not sitting this summer.
这个夏天我不准备坐下。
-
4. Of course. Incredible.
当然 真是难以置信。
-
5. What's weighing on you, Gavin?
你为何事所恼 盖文。
-
6. Jared Dunn quit today to join Pied Piper.
贾里德·邓恩今天辞职加入了魔笛手。
-
7. I hate Richard Hendricks,that little Pied Piper prick.
我恨理查德·亨德里克斯,那个魔笛手小杂种。
-
8. Is... is that wrong?
我不应该这么想吗。
-
9. In the hands of a lesser person, perhaps.
恨意若在平凡人手中 也许是错的。
-
10. But in the hands of the enlightened,hate can be a tool for great change.
但若掌握在有智慧的人手里,恨意可以作为工具 带来巨大改变。