<< 硅谷 第4季 第3集>>
-
1. Peter Gregory's check. So?
彼得·格里高利的支票 怎么了。
-
2. So, it's made out to "Pied Piper Incorporated,"
支票是付给'魔笛手股份有限公司'的。
-
3. I checked with the Secretary of State website,and there's already a "Pied Piper" operating in California.
我上州政府网站查过了,加利福尼亚州已经有一家叫'魔笛手'的公司了。
-
4. So we need to change our name.
所以我们得换个名字。
-
5. -Thank God! -Praise the Dark Lord, that's great news.
-感谢老天 -感谢黑魔王 真是好消息。
-
6. No, it's not great news. We love the name Pied Piper.
这不是好消息 我们喜欢'魔笛手'这名字。
-
7. It's a classic fairy tale.
是个经典童话的名字。
-
8. Well, I looked it up.
我去查了下。
-
9. It's about a predatory flautist
讲的是个掠夺成性的魔笛手。
-
10. who murders children in a cave.
把全村的孩子都带进山洞里杀了。