<< 硅谷 第4季 第6集>>
-
1. Because I thought that fetus was better than me
因为我以为这个毛头小子比我强。
-
2. and so did you and everybody
你和大家都这么想。
-
3. and you just, you pressured me into hiring him...
是你们逼着我雇了他。
-
4. Yes, Richard, for the cloud,to deploy the cloud.
没错 理查德 但只限于云,让他来调配云配置。
-
5. So that you could do what you do best
这样你才能有精力做你擅长的。
-
6. and concentrate on everything else
然后专注于其他事情。
-
7. which the fetus just fucked up.
结果全被这小子搞砸了。
-
8. You need to drag this little shit stain...
你得把这个小混蛋。
-
9. You hear that?
你听到没。
-
10. Out from under this table and have him go through
从桌子底下拽出来 让他跟你一起。