返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 硅谷 第4季 第8集>>

  • 1. -And we are so close. -I mean, he is standing right there.
    -我们近在咫尺 -他就站在那里。
  • 2. -But I'm not a dickhead. -No. Neither am I.
    -可我不是禽兽 -我也不是。
  • 3. Yep, just a couple of non-dickheads.
    我们不是禽兽。
  • 4. My dick and my head, totally separate.
    我们不用下半身思考。
  • 5. You've heard the phrase, "Time to pay the piper," Right?
    你也听过"该付钱给魔笛手了"的说法吧。
  • 6. What if there was an app called Pied Piper that could tell you,to a statistical degree of certainty,whether you were going to heaven or hell?
    假设有个叫'魔笛手'的应用程序,能够相当准确地告诉你,你以后会上天堂还是下地狱。
  • 7. Very interested, somewhat interested, not interested?
    超感兴趣 一般感兴趣还是不感兴趣。
  • 8. Which one? Which one? Which one?
    选哪个 选哪个 哪个。
  • 9. So you made some really over-the-top promises about Nucleus.
    你为'纽核力'夸下了不少海口。
  • 10. -Can you deliver? -Absolutely.
    -你真的能做到吗 -当然。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 49 Previous Next