<< 硅谷 第4季 第8集>>
-
1. Now that we're, you know, dead in the water.
反正我们已经死得透透的了。
-
2. Listen, I'm sorry you walked away from the money like you did.
我很抱歉你拒绝了那么大一笔钱。
-
3. But I swear I only wanted Peter to seed you
但我发誓我让彼得投资给你。
-
4. because I thought you had a really great company.
纯粹是因为我相信你的公司很有前途。
-
5. It just didn't work out for you this time.
很遗憾这次没成。
-
6. Uh... can I be honest with you?
我能不能跟你说实话。
-
7. I haven't had more than two straight hours of sleep in months.
过去几个月我每次睡觉都不超过两小时。
-
8. I've had a cold for, like, a year.
一场感冒断断续续病了一年。
-
9. My stomach cramps up so much I feel like I'm menstruating.
我的胃疼得简直像来了月经。
-
10. Maybe this is for the better.
也许这样对大家都好。