<< 硅谷 第4季 第8集>>
-
1. I can't front a band without knowing what we're playing?
如果不知道乐队要弹什么我还怎么唱。
-
2. Uh... I'm think I'm just going to do the presentation myself.
我想这次展示我得自己来了。
-
3. Wait, what? No, no, no, Richard, Richard, Richard, Richard.
你说什么 不行 不行 理查德。
-
4. Respectfully... Respectfully, you're terrible.
我无意冒犯 但你真的很烂。
-
5. You have world class showman standing right in front of you
现在有个世界一流的演讲者就站在你面前。
-
6. and you're going to pass on that?
而你却打算自己来。
-
7. Release me, Richard. Release the Kraken!
让我去吧 理查德 让海妖去吧。
-
8. -Pied Piper. You're on. -This is it!
-'魔笛手' 该你们了 -是时候了。
-
9. I don't know what you did, Richard,-but I hope it works. -Me, too.
我不知道你做了什么 理查德,-但我希望一切没问题 -我也希望。
-
10. All right, let's welcome our final team to the finals
让我们欢迎本年度科技博客展会。