<< 硅谷 第5季 第2集>>
-
1. Now, I don't have to.
现在我不想拉了。
-
2. That's actually kind of disappointing,because, like, no closure.
这还有点令人失望,因为不算有个完整的大结局。
-
3. Well, on the bright side, it'll be that much easier
往好处想 现在可比给你洗干净屁股。
-
4. to get you cleaned up and back out there.
再回来继续面对大家更方便些。
-
5. -What? -I have you scheduled for three more days of orientation.
-什么 -我安排你再进行三天就职培训。
-
6. No way. Cancel them.
不可能 取消掉。
-
7. There's no way I'm going back out there.
我不可能再回去。
-
8. Especially after knowing what they saw.
特别是他们看到了这一幕。
-
9. No, fuck it. Plus, I'm--I'm way too busy, so.
不 去他的 而且我太忙了 所以。
-
10. Gentlemen, could we have the room please?
先生们 可以让我们单独谈谈吗。