<< 硅谷 第5季 第4集>>
-
1. Incorrect. No, see, the whole launch is the bear,and the honey is the pizazz.
不对 听我说 熊就是整场发布会,而蜂蜜就是所有的宣传包装。
-
2. The bear needs more pizazz.
熊需要更多的宣传。
-
3. The bear is ravenous for pizazz.
熊渴望被宣传。
-
4. You don't speak for Gavin.
你又不是盖文肚子里的蛔虫。
-
5. I don't need to. This is the word of Gavin.
我不用是 这就是盖文的原话。
-
6. Alright, forget it.
好吧 不跟你争了。
-
7. -You do it your way, I'll do it mine. -Okay, fine.
-你干你的 我做我的 -好啊 可以。
-
8. Gonna show you.
就让你们看看。
-
9. -Okay, follow me. -Make it clear for all of you.
-跟我来 -让你们都看个明白。
-
10. Well, congratulations on becoming
祝贺你们成为。