<< 硅谷 第5季 第5集>>
-
1. It's fine, it's fine. Look, it's just press.
没事 没事 只是媒体宣传。
-
2. Okay, Jared, and I don't even like doing it.
好吧 贾里德 我根本就不喜欢做这个。
-
3. Okay? It's actually a nightmare for me.
好吧 实际上对我来说就是噩梦。
-
4. So, I have to go.
我得走了。
-
5. Dick, a word regarding your decision
混蛋 聊一下关于你决定。
-
6. to integrate Eklow's AI onto our network.
整合埃克洛人工智能到我们的网络的事。
-
7. I would like to formally object.
我要正式地反对。
-
8. I don't have time for this, Gilfoyle.
我现在没时间说这个 吉尔弗约尔。
-
9. I don't mind.
我不介意。
-
10. AI is starting to operate on levels we don't even understand.
人工智能的发展已经超出我们的理解范畴了。