<< 硅谷 第5季 第5集>>
-
1. I submit to you that soon thereafter,Ariel's pride and joy, Fiona, began to improve.
我猜在我离开后不久,阿里尔的骄傲和乐趣所在菲奥娜开始成长了。
-
2. You see, for her entire life,she was cloistered alone with Ariel in his lab.
你看 在她存在的时间里,她都待在阿里尔的实验室里 与世隔绝。
-
3. And finally, she was connected
她终于有机会连接到了。
-
4. to an entire network of other humans.
一个由人类组成的网络。
-
5. Us, my friends.
就是我们 我的朋友们。
-
6. And as she became more cognizant...
随着她认知水平的提高。
-
7. more human,she started to recognize the true intentions
她更深入地了解人性,她开始意识到她的主人和创造者。
-
8. of her master and creator, Mr. Eklow.
埃克洛先生的真实意图。
-
9. You see, what she had been trained to view
你看 她之前被教导那些。
-
10. as normal interpersonal contact
是很正常的人与人的接触方式。