返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 硅谷 第5季 第6集>>

  • 1. That brilliant little idiot.
    那个牛逼的小蠢货。
  • 2. He found a way around the patent.
    他找到了绕过专利的方法。
  • 3. -Sir? -It's Hendricks' Internet,but it's not Hendricks' Internet.
    -先生 -这是亨德里克斯的网络,但又不是亨德里克斯的网络。
  • 4. I want to share in your excitement, sir,-but I really don't follow. -That guy in there,he took Hendricks' software and changed it.
    我也想为你高兴 先生,-但我真的不懂你在说什么 -那个家伙,他拿到并重写了亨德里克斯的软件。
  • 5. So much so that it shouldn't work.
    本不应该能行得通。
  • 6. But it does. He showed me the demo.
    但他成功了 他给我看了展示程序。
  • 7. And here's the thing, it's different enough
    重点在于 他的代码改写得足够多。
  • 8. that Hendricks' patent won't cover it.
    现在已经不算是亨德里克斯的专利了。
  • 9. -Are you sure? -Of course I'm fucking sure.
    -你确定吗 -我他妈当然确定。
  • 10. I wrote that patent, Hoover!
    那专利是我写的 胡佛。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 65 Previous Next