返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 硅谷 第5季 第7集>>

  • 1. They're my direct competition.
    这是我们风投的直接竞争对象。
  • 2. I've done my homework on this.
    这件事我仔细研究过。
  • 3. So before you walk away from stability
    在你抛弃稳定。
  • 4. and gamble your entire company on crypto,there's another "Friend" of yours
    把你的整个公司赌在加密货币上之前,我觉得还有另一位"朋友"。
  • 5. I think you should talk to.
    你应该去聊一聊。
  • 6. I was such a fucking pussy when Bitcoin broke, Richard.
    比特币崩盘的时候我太软蛋了 理查德。
  • 7. If I had the balls,I'd have put every penny I had into that shit
    要是我够胆大,五年前就该把全部身家。
  • 8. five years ago,watched it go up, up, up, up, up
    压在上边,看着它涨涨涨 翻翻翻。
  • 9. and then pulled out right before it all came crashing down again.
    然后在再次崩盘之前全身而退。
  • 10. I mean, Jesus, why didn't I do that?
    苍天啊 我怎么就没这么干呢。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 66 Previous Next