<< 硅谷 第5季 第8集>>
-
1. Yes, you fucked up.
是的 你搞砸了。
-
2. But that doesn't mean you're a bad person.
但那并不意味着你是个坏人。
-
3. Look at you, you're sitting here, regretting it.
瞧瞧你 坐在这儿后悔。
-
4. That's not the move of an asshole.
混蛋才不会这样做。
-
5. Okay? I mean, you think a guy like Gavin Belson just sits around,feeling bad about being a dick to people?
你觉得盖文·贝尔森那样的人会,为自己的混蛋行为感到后悔吗。
-
6. He doesn't even notice, okay?
他都意识不到自己在犯浑好吧。
-
7. The guy's a prick when he was on top
他当领导的时候是个混蛋。
-
8. and now after everything that just happened,he's still gonna be a prick.
如今发生了这样的事儿,他依旧是个混蛋。
-
9. What do you--What do you mean?
你...你什么意思。
-
10. Everything that just happened. What happened?
发生了这样的事儿 发生了什么。