<< 硅谷 第6季 第1集>>
  
  
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        1. Yes, but you really don't have any
      
       
     是啊  但你跟理查德。
- 
    
      
       
        
          
        2. day-to-day business with Richard anymore.
      
       
     没有日常工作沟通了。
- 
    
      
       
        
          
        3. I mean, we were just walking and talking before.
      
       
     我们刚才还在散步谈话。
- 
    
      
       
        
          
        4. Oh. Looks like they're having a meeting. I should probably--
      
       
     看起来他们在开会  我可能应该...。
- 
    
      
       
        
          
        5. It's just better for office cohesion
      
       
     跟直接下属坐得近一点。
- 
    
      
       
        
          
        6. if you sit near your direct reports,and that is biz dev and marketing.
      
       
     会对办公室凝聚力有好处,而你的直接下属就是业务发展和市场部。
- 
    
      
       
        
          
        7. Yeah, no, you mentioned that.
      
       
     不  这是你说的。
- 
    
      
       
        
          
        8. It's--it's an interesting idea, but I just think that, um,I think we should check with Richard first
      
       
     这个想法很有趣  但我觉得,我们应该先跟理查德确认一下。
- 
    
      
       
        
          
        9. 'cause I think he's gonna want me a little bit closer.
      
       
     因为我认为他想让我离他近一点。
- 
    
      
       
        
          
        10. Of course. It's subject to his approval.
      
       
     当然了  这需要他的许可。