返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 硅谷 第6季 第2集>>

  • 1. How his grandfather was
    提到过他祖父是。
  • 2. the chief of secret police under Pinochet?
    皮诺切特的秘密警察部队头目吗。
  • 3. About how they ran their mines?
    说过他们是怎么运营矿场的吗。
  • 4. They were basically slave traders.
    可以说他们就是奴隶贩子。
  • 5. He can't really be all that bad.
    他不会真的那么十恶不赦吧。
  • 6. I mean, he really, really likes Pied Piper.
    我是说 他非常非常喜欢魔笛手。
  • 7. Look, we cannot take blood money.
    我们不能接受血腥钱。
  • 8. You thought selling ads were bad?
    你还觉得投放广告不好。
  • 9. These guys executed people in soccer stadiums.
    他们这些人在足球场对人行刑。
  • 10. I was open to it at first,but Jared was adamant and he's right.
    我一开始是想接受的,但是贾里德很坚决 他是对的。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 55 Previous Next