<< 硅谷 第6季 第2集>>
-
1. Shit! What was that?
老天 怎么回事。
-
2. Ah, the birds. You know, they're attracted to the tree,so sometimes, you know, kapffft!
哦 就是些鸟 被树引来的 你懂的,有时就会 是吧 咣当。
-
3. What are you gonna do?
还能怎么办。
-
4. -To rectifying the mistakes of my father. -Sure. Yeah.
-为修正我父亲犯下的错误干杯 -好吧。
-
5. The fool who allowed the workers to unionize
那个蠢货竟然让工人成立了工会。
-
6. and ask for higher wages
要求更高的工资。
-
7. and more expensive hospitals.
去更贵的医院。
-
8. -We‐--Uh, sorry. What was that?
-而我们 -抱歉 等等 你说什么。
-
9. Yes. My grandfather, he built a great fortune,but then my idiot father almost gave it all away.
哦 我祖父发迹赚了一大笔钱,差点被我那个蠢货父亲都败光了。
-
10. But not now, though. Oh no.
不过现如今可不一样了。