<< 硅谷 第6季 第3集>>
-
1. -I mean, I don't, but... -Yeah.
-其实不怎么交 但是... -没错。
-
2. But look, I mean, I think
但你看 我觉得。
-
3. we're even more fucked than you are.
我们比你更惨。
-
4. We're quite a pair, aren't we?
我们真是同病相怜啊。
-
5. To us. To the men in the arena,living or dying under the watchful gaze of Caesar.
敬我们 敬角斗场中人,在凯撒的注视下 生死由命。
-
6. Are you not entertained?
您满意吗。
-
7. It's, uh, from Jared Dunn. Do you remember him?
是贾里德·邓恩发的 你还记得他吗。
-
8. Of course. How's he doing?
当然 他现在怎么样。
-
9. Actually, uh, funny enough,he just bailed on me to go work for some...
其实 说来好笑,他刚甩了我去服侍。
-
10. sexy new startup back at my old hacker hostel.
一家在我之前那个孵化器里的创业公司。