<< 硅谷 第6季 第3集>>
-
1. Look, I was only talking to Gavin to save Pied Piper.
我和盖文聊这些只是为了拯救魔笛手。
-
2. I‐I had no idea he was ‐‐
我完全不知道他是...。
-
3. A monster? Of course you did!
一个魔鬼 你当然知道。
-
4. That's all you talked about for years!
这是你这些年一直在念叨的。
-
5. "Gavin is a monster.
"盖文是一个魔鬼。
-
6. Poor Pied Piper. I'm Richard Hendricks."
可怜的魔笛手 我是理查德·亨德里克斯"。
-
7. I don't think my voice is that deep.
我觉得我的声音没有那么低。
-
8. I mean, who is the buddy‐fucker now?
现在谁是坑兄弟的狗逼。
-
9. You are the buddy‐fucker.
你是坑兄弟的狗逼。
-
10. So, we gonna save that T‐Bird,or are we gonna take her right over the cliff?
我们是要拯救那辆雷鸟,还是想继续开着跳崖。