<< 硅谷 第6季 第4集>>
-
1. -Yeah, I know. -Then, why did you do it?
-我知道 -那你为什么那么做。
-
2. Could you have made that mistake?
你还会犯那种错误吗。
-
3. Richard, what the fuck was that?
理查德 刚才那样算什么。
-
4. It was just... Ethan being Ethan.
伊桑就那样。
-
5. He was acting like your boss,and you were acting like his noob employee.
他搞得自己像你老板,而你孬得像他员工。
-
6. No. Everyone knows I'm the boss.
不 人人都知道我才是老板。
-
7. I think people were just excited to, you know, razz the CEO.
也许大家都喜欢逗CEO吧。
-
8. -It's all in good fun. -I did not have fun.
-玩笑而已 -我不觉得好笑。
-
9. I watched you get kicked in the balls for 90 minutes.
我看着你被人完虐了90分钟。
-
10. My balls hurt sympathetically for your balls.
看得我感同身受 蛋都疼了。