<< 硅谷 第6季 第5集>>
-
1. You see the chick in the racism car?
看到种族主义车上的妞了吗。
-
2. I banged her in the famine truck.
我在饥荒车上干了她。
-
3. I-I'm sorry. What is this?
抱歉 这是什么。
-
4. It's the trailer for my festival, RussFest.
这是我的节庆预告片 罗斯节。
-
5. Three days of partying, sucking, and fucking on a plot of land
连续三天派对舔操不停。
-
6. so far out even Nevada barely wants it.
地点比内华达州还偏远。
-
7. I'll be serving Tres Commas exclusively.
仅对三个逗号的人开放。
-
8. It's gonna be like Burning Man,except I'll make a fuckton of money.
就像火人节一样,只不过这次能赚一大笔钱。
-
9. So, Earning Man?
变成赚钱节。
-
10. I literally love you, you spooky fuck. So, we in?
我真爱你 你太诡异了 参加吗。